Lapis Lady- Lapis Lazuli Beaded Gemstone Dangle Earrings in Antiqued 925 Sterling Silver Bead End Caps, Chain and Designer Antique Silver Filled Hook Ear Wires- See Matching Stretch Bracelet, Necklace and Set
- Drop Earrings feature a Lapis Lazuli 10mm Round Bead, embraced on 2 sides with Antique 925 Sterling Silver Floral Bead End Caps plus 4mm Lapis Lazuli Round Bead to finish the Drop in this gorgeous Beaded Gemstone Earring.
- Hangs from the Ear Wire Hook via 1" Silver Cable Chain. Gorgeous designer Hook Ear Wires with Antique 925 Sterling Silver Plated End piece in Floral motif.
- Hanging Length 2.5".
- If you prefer a different Length Drop or other style Ear Wire we are happy to customize for you. We can do Leverbacks, Bali Hooks or Sterling Silver Posts (Studs) with Ball Ends. Give us a "Note" on the Cart page at Checkout or Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your change request.
- Matching Necklace and Stretch Bracelet also available individually or in a Set with Set Pricing.
- Necklace is 20" in Length and features Lapis Lazuli in Large Ovals, 10, 8 & 4mm Round Beads. They use some of the Antique Sterling Silver Bead End Caps as well as a Center Pendant and Matching Clasp in Antique Sterling Silver Plate.
- Stretch Bracelet is 7" Length. We can customize size if you wish. It has 10mm Lapis Rounds paired with the same Bead End caps plus 8x10mm Nuggets.
- Photos of a few other Lapis Lazuli or Blue Jewelry pieces included for reference. Each is separately Listed.
- This Listing is for the Dangle Earrings only.
- All our Products arrive in a beautiful Gift Box with Bow. A complimentary Anti-Tarnish Bag is included.
- What a stunning "Statement" Earring Gift, with or without the Matching Necklace and Stretch Bracelet, for Anniversary, Mother's Day, Easter, Birthday, Sweet 16, Christmas, Valentine's Day, or just for yourself!!!
- Statement Jewelry at it's best!!!
- Important- Our stunning NEW all Lapis Lazuli Double Drilled Stretch Bracelet is here, and it's top Grade Lapis. Photos are at the end of the Gallery to distinguish it from our Dumortierite Bracelet, shown earlier. Durortierite is more of a Levi Blue shade while Laapis has the brighter Royal Blue tones. Both are gorgeous!