Men's Blue Sky Jasper Beaded Gemstone Stretch Bracelet in Cubes with Real Turquoise Faceted Roundels and 925 Antique Sterling Silver Filled Heishi Beads -See Matching Earrings, Necklace and Set
- Handsome Blue Sky Jasper Beaded Gemstone Stretch Bracelet in Large Cubes of Blue Sky Jasper Nuggets and real Turquoise Faceted Roundel Beads.
- Blue Sky Jasper Cubes are true Turquoise shade with some Brown or Tan swirls, as seen in nature. Real Turquoise Faceted Roundels are real Blue Turquoise with a hint of Brown.
- Cubes measure about 3/8 x 1/2" and vary in pattern and shades, as with all Natural Stones.
- Antique 925 Sterling Silver Filled Fancy Heishi Beads for accent.
- Stretch Bracelet is Latex Free.
- Bracelet Length 7".
- Matching pieces are available separately or in a 3 Piece Jewelry Set. Price Break on the Set. Set includes a 20" Beaded Necklace, Drop Earrings with Fancy Hook Ear Wires and the Bracelet. Each is also available separately. Photos shown here.
- We are happy to customize Bracelet Length upon request. Give us a "Note" on the Cart page at Checkout or Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any changes.
- Photos included of other Turquoise, Blue and Silver pieces from our Jewelry Collections. Real Turquoise Oval Bracelet looks stunning paired with Blue Sky Jasper Bracelet. All are separately Listed.
- All our Products arrive in a beautiful Gift box with Bow. A complimentary Anti-Tarnish Bag is included.
- What a great Gift idea for Girl or Teen, Anniversary, Woman, Men, LGBT, Valentine's Day, Birthdays, Sweet 16, Easter, Graduation, Mother's Day, Father's Day, Christmas, or even a treat for yourself!!!
- Call this a "Statement" Bracelet because you will certainly draw attention wearing this gorgeous Stretch Bracelet!!!
- Important Note: Our Deep Blue Dumortierite and lapis Lazuli Double Drilled Stretch Bracelets Look similar in design.We call Dumortierite our "Levi shade" because it looks so great with Jeans. It is shown at the Bottom of the Gallery. The Lapis Lazuli one is Deep Royal Blue and is further up in the Gallery. Both are gorgeous!